joi, 27 octombrie 2011

What's going on?


  • babe, do u know that I promised to myself not to write anything about you, but I can't(( anyway, Hello^_^




  • doing now a new painting!!

















- this has to be the result, I'm not sure it exactly matches but I'll try to do my best=*.


  • The leaves have been faling too fast today. I'm not ready yet the winter to come. I need my sun back.

  • I started a month or so ago to paint the summer. This was the subject at my art lessons. But I can't finish it. May it be beacuse of this not as I remeber our summer, the most wonderful in my life?

  • My mother asked me today: "Are you sure that you are not soulmates? Think about it, you may not find it anymore." 


  • Want to fall asleep for a veryyyy long time and to wake up in spring because of a kiss of a wonderful prince. Give me some sleeping pills...


  • the song I've gound in a BLOG

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Search posts