luni, 30 ianuarie 2012

UNDER THE WATER

it hurts when there are a lot of people around you, they smile when you meet, but there are no one who can really understand you and support. and you try to seem to be happy, and then he's telling to you you are not, and you realised it's true... I'm just bored of everything and faces I see on my way.

two totally different pieces of cake, different pieces, different tastes and colors, but the same fucking feeling. emptyyyyy. and yeah, can't be so anymore. go on man, keep pretending it's ok when it's not, it's NOT! and it is not because of you, or him, or her, or them, life fucks everyone, very hard.

I have to learn again to enjoy the moments from my life, cause I just let them be and go . as I said one day: I feel like living under the water, and notice only little shapes from my life.there are bubbles bubbles around, that's why I can't see, can't hear, cannot leave in the end! and I've got a cold T_T. the best day ever!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Search posts