marți, 27 septembrie 2011

Just learn how to swim

Actually, I was wrong I thought you don't enter here anymore. You do. Why? 'Cause you don't won't to let me go? You do.

I'm drinking such a strange tea now, don't like it.

I'm waiting for my autumn coat and for my pants, they should arrive soon!

Yesterday I wrote to him, I have no ideea for what, really, what was I expecting for? He can't even smile to me when meet on the street, why should I want him to talk to me properly? I had no reason for that, so, I had, but it is not valid anymore.

A friend of mine said to me yesterday I must pass over it by myself, this is what I want to do now.
I jumped into the water knowing I can't swim. I have either to survive, or to drown.
Now I must learn how to swim...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Search posts